A few weeks back we begun an initiative called 'Fathers Arise' - conversations to equip and encourage men to father with The Fathers heart. We will be talking with fathers across generations to listen, to learn, to humbly ask questions and be equipped to rise and father not only families, but neighborhoods, cities, and nations.
We started this exploration with a series called ‘Forefathers’ - chatting with men we greatly respect who have paid the price for the wisdom they are so generously passing on. Our first conversation was with Mr Richard Leong about legacy. Towards the end of the conversation Richard stated something that struck me - 'men don't seem to know how to be very introspective.' It hit and hung in my heart as a truth we had to explore.
In Episode 2 we speak with Dane Anthony, founder of SOULPRINT and a man who has a great depth of understanding in how to lead others into the inner journey - of knowing your heart and living authentically from it.. In this two-part episode we explore such critical topics as:
- Why do men need to understand their heart?
- How do I separate what I do with who I am?
- How can a man start to understand and navigate the ways of his inner world?
- Where does our inner journey begin?
- What practices can men build into their days that will contribute to their spiritual formation?
We pray it blesses you; if you want to make sure you know when the next episode launches, make sure to sign up for our newsletter.